Art Games: Controversy

Der Schlittschuhläufer via

Since posting the Art Games: Best Indy Titles list I have been the subject of much criticism and controversy. One may think that this is better than no response, yet I have to wonder. Still, it is an approximate 1% out of everyone who has looked at the list that took the time to respond. Not sure whether this means that the other 99% liked it or not. I suppose there's no way to tell.

Since I clearly missed some games, those who were not included would naturally be unhappy. On the other hand, those that were included didn't seem to have any objections to the list. More positive receptions came from the creators Raph Koster, Tale of Tales, and Xii Games.

I am debating a revision to the list, with additional games that have been suggested by some of the commenters. I wonder if time will permit more work on this, since the first list did take some time to compile and rate. I'll see what I can do.

I normally would say something about "I encourage you to comment," but I'm a little hesitant to invite any further wrath from gods of gaming. In the end, it's another testament to the old adage that "you can't please everybody."

blog comments powered by Disqus